Love Minecraft Java? Play other server based PC games? Fancy posting about the video games business for work?
If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
A bit about us. PlayerLands is new way for people to fund their PC game servers. We let server owners set up secure, branded shops to sell stuff to their players. We’re starting with Minecraft, but there’s a lot more on the way very soon.
We’re a young company backed by venture capital, and growing fast. This is an opportunity to get involved in PlayerLands’ formative years.
We love it, and we hope that sounds good to you, too.
- Keep the PlayerLands LinkedIn channel busy and lively
- Add blog posts about the business side of video game
- Hang out in Minecraft and other server game forums, post, soak up current trends
- Seed information on PlayerLands wherever it would be useful, and answer questions about server donations
- Working with PlayerLands’ Director of Social, support our PR and social campaigns with your in-depth knowledge of games and players
- Post interesting, informative and cool content
- Work to build PlayerLands’ reputation across the web
- Seek out new social and server-based games we should be keeping an eye on and integrating with the platform
- Build relationships with players, server owners, and game developers using social media
- Keep our social feeds busy, populated and responsive
- Generally demonstrate your love of games in lighthearted discussion across multiple websites and social channels
- Familiarity with Discord, Twitter, Reddit, and Twitch would be extremely useful
Monday - Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm
You may sometimes need to work outside those hours
- Full time
- Salary of £20k PA