Requirements for your custom template | PlayerLands
Wed Oct 06 2021
1 min read
Please not that the custom template editor are designed for users who are familiar with html/css.
In order for your template to be compatible, you will need to make sure you include the required files and features.
● Routes.js - This file manages navigation between each of your pages
● Display categories - Display your list of categories
● Display products - Display your list of products and add to cart functionality
● Checkout page - Display your basket and the ability to checkout
● Basket total - Display basket total and redirect to checkout page
● Username login - Allow the customer to login with their username
● Donation input - Allow customers to donate to you via the donation input
● Recent supporters - Display a list of recent supports to your store
● Community goals - Display your community goal
● Server stats - Display statistics from your server (players online, server status)
● Extra Pages - Support for adding extra pages through our blog API
That's it! Please take a look at our other knowledge base articles to help you start monetizing your server - Knowledge base.
Thanks for reading!
store, template, requirements, custom, html, css